Sometimes I wonder if my life would be easier if I wasn’t a “Pretty” disabled girl
Then maybe I wouldn’t get the “Sit there, smile, and look pretty!” jobs shoved upon me all the time.
Seriously, I feel like people are subliminally telling me, “Well, at least you’re pretty!” Thanks. Is that like my only redeeming quality?
May 11. 17 Notes.
- brightorangerain likes this
- about1000kisses-shy likes this
- chaffinches likes this
- uctdgirl likes this
- purplegoesbothways likes this
- mommy-cuteella likes this
- lovealwaysmandakay reblogged this from aliciafaye and added:
- whileyoureinschoolidothisallday posted this